Multi-dimensional learning experience: Augmented Reality (AR) for STEAM education! PlanetARy Book Series and free companion BrainSTEAM AR Education App offer 3D AR integrated with curriculum-based STEAM activities and hands-on projects to stimulate curiosity.
- AUGMENTED REALITY: An engaging and stimulating learning journey with free BrainSTEAM AR Education App! Scan the book page with the camera of your device. Watch 3D models come to life in an interactive format! Zoom in and out, rotate, move, touch, drag, drop, move, listen and see. Take pictures and record videos of the models in your living room. Active learning with animated models and interactive play buttons where children can learn ballet movements from a ballerina in your living room or observe inside a hospital MRI imaging facility.
- THINK-LIKE-A-SCIENTIST activities to introduce scientific method and develop scientific learning skills integrating AR technology and pen-and-paper activities.
- STEAM challenges are designed to cover interdisciplinary science, technology, engineering, art, and math topics based on Common Core State (CCSS) and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) curriculum.
- ACTIVE LEARNING zones with stimulating questions to develop intellectual capabilities and enrich perspectives of young learners.
- FAMILY ENGAGEMENT projects on engineering, design, math, creativity, roleplaying - we have it all!